Tech Job Opportunities (Part II)
Continuing on my previous post, here are some more opportunities with the same firm. Please note, no prior financial domain knowledge is required for this post.
Position: Programmer Analyst
- Complete end to end design and development of financial trading applications.
- Will also be involved in testing and deploying these applications.
- Java, J2EE, UML/design, UI development in Swing
- Design Patterns, UML (Not mandatory), Methodology (familiarity required), Interfaces, Classes etc.
- Mandatory: Core Java, Exception Handling, Runtime & system, IO, Threads, Net, Utils, JDBC. J2EE concepts, ClassLoading
- Optional: Java J2EE, WebServices, EJB, Messaging, Monitoring JMX, XML, Debugging/Deployment of distributed applications, JMS/Messaging using Tibco/MQ Series
- Core skills at the beginning of resume
- Work done & responsibilities in bullet points for every project
- Tools - core toolset and ones familiar with (IDEs, debuggers etc)
- Number of years of work experience
- Current role description