March 22, 2005

ISB Photos


Abhiram
Click on the thumbnail to view a larger image.

I recently purchased a Fuji FinePix S5500 digital camera and have been experimenting with it. Here are some photos of people from ISB, batch of 2005.


DSCF0547
The Mallu Meatballs

DSCF0562
Saji 'Buccaneer' Sam

DSCF0511
Recreating a more famous original photo... Brain Massage

DSCF0566
Comrade Vikram Kamath

DSCF0553
Alipt with his Pink Bag (And yes, this is what he normally carries around ISB)

DSCF0540
Junta

Link to my pages on Flickr:Page 1, Page 2

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Zishaan said...

Finepix is a good series. And S5500 is a pretty neat model. I happened to lay my hands on one for sometime and very much liked it. But nothing beats (or even comes close) to my Nikon D70 B-)

Btw, I dont think you should call these snaps experimentation. I see that you are already on a roll with some nice portraits and candids. Happy clicking! :-)

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Dhar said...

Hmmm, a Nikon D70! Would love to lay my hands on it... :)

Cheers,
D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home