June 05, 2005

Anime Movies...

Here is a partial list of Anime movies that I want to see. If you have any of these, I would love to exchange:
  • Grave of the Fireflies
  • Castle in the Sky
  • Millenium Actress
  • My Neighbor Totoro
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Winds
  • Crimson Pig
  • The Witch's Express Mail
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • Tokyo Godfathers
  • Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
  • Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro
In one of my previous posts I had mentioned about the anime series Naruto. The entire anime as well as the manga series can be downloaded from Narutofan. If you have a fat pipe at home, enjoy!

5 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Pranav said...

You haven't told me yet about how do get this 'Read Me' thing?

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Dhar said...

PC, the answer you seek lies here: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=898

Cheers,
D.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous aimlesswanderer said...

Hey dude, sorry my linux box crashes whenever someone sends me a messg from those java consoles in the game-room! :)).

Btw if you haven't yet seen "Spirited Away" watch it like RIGHT NOW, it'll blow you away. Another amazing anime is "Ghost in the Shell". I saw Part-II and the music there is something everyone can learn from.

./w

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Dhar said...

Hemant Man...

I have seen Spirited Away and Ghost in the Shell, Part I. Have managed to lay my hands on Grave of the Fireflies. Now just need some time to sit and watch it.

Cheers,
D.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Dhar said...

And I forgot to mention what got me interested in the Anime series was a movie called Vampire Hunter D. Bloody amazing, I tell you!

Cheers,
D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home