July 22, 2005

Comic Book Style Images

Given my interest in Graphical Novels, I found this Photoshop modification real neat:



The Original Image: Animesh Kumar




Modified Image: Comic Book Style


The small thumbnail doesn't do justice to the technique that helped create these images. Check the 1024x768 sized image of Animesh and Ranjit to get a feel for how realistically the script produces Comic Book images from real photos. The creator of the technique also provides an action script for automating the effect.

8 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Piyush said...

So what is it? Poster palette and plastic wrap :D

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jake said...

not bad.
but what was good was 'watchmen'. thanks mr.D

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Dhar said...

It was actually a Photoshop action posted by Concept Dog. It is available from the Flickr Technique page. Will try locate it and share with others.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see you have been experimenting with your photography just like Nilesh does. Good work.

Sachin nair
Weblog

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous lakesidey said...

Dropping in at your blog after a damn long time Dhar man. Amazing photoblog you've got there too...wish I could take pics like that :)

~lakesidey

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Dhar said...

Jose Man...

How is life treating you? And about the pics trust me, I just have been lucky, that is it. :)

Cheers,
D.

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous lakesidey said...

Lucky, my left foot! I know good pics when I see them :) And wish I could take them! Still, I shall learn with time....

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Chanakya said...

Dhar, Good one.

Adobe Photoshop has many such features. I guess it takes half a day to experiment all the features in Photoshop.

InfranView also has some features but very elementary [but you get InfranView for free. ;) ]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home