Some More Trivia....
1. What is the claim to fame of Sir Christopher Standish?
2. His father served as a cabin boy to Christopher Columbus, discovered desert mesa which became known as "Walker's Table" and was later killed in a fateful pirate raid. His son married Christopher Columbus' grand-daughter Marabella. Who are we talking about?
3. Connect the following: Jimmy Wells, Melville Horton, Prince Pepe, Matt Matton, Prince Bey, Dr Kirk and Prince Hali.
4. Where would you find the following treasures: The diamond drinking cup of Alexander the Great, King Arthur's sword Excalibur, the mummified asp that Cleopatra used to commit suicide, Cleopatra's wedding ring, the golden laurel wreath Mark Antony gave to Julius Caesar, Charlemagne's crown, Cleopatra's wedding ring, the original script of Shakespeare's Hamlet, the pen used by Shakespeare to write Romeo and Juliet and the lyre of blind poet Homer?
5. He was believed to be the costliest and fastest horse in the world, and was initially owned by the Maharajah of Nimpore. The question is simple: name the horse.